Announcement of Erasmus Plus Scholarship 2019
Vinh University, Viet Nam and West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin, Poland seek candidates for the Erasmus Plus Scholarship in the program of cooperation between the two universities.
Candidates: Undergraduate or graduate students, and lecturers.
Number of scholarships: 01 undergraduate or graduate student, and 2 lecturers.
- The student will study one semester which lasts for 5 months, from 25/2/2019 at West Pomeranian University of Technology.
- The lecturers will deliver 8 hours of teaching, and search for teaching and researching cooperation with lecturers from West Pomeranian University of Technology for 7 days at West Pomeranian University of Technology in the 2018-2019 academic year (winter semester classes: 1/10/2018 – 31/1/2019, Christmas break: 24/12/2018 – 04/1/2019; summer semester classes: 25/2/2019 – 21/6/2019, Eeaster break: 19-23/4/2019).
Candidates nominated for this program should:
- Have appropriate major;
- Be proficient in English as required by the program, more specifically at least level B2 (CEFR) of English for lecturers; level B1 for students;
- Meet other requirements by Erasmus Plus Scholarship Program.
- The student is beneficiary of 750 EUR/month during 5 months, and lump sum for travel expenses.
- The lecturers are beneficiary of 140 EUR/day during 7 days, and lump sum for travel expenses.
Before going to Poland, the grantees will sign a contract with the program and be advanced 50% of the total granted amount transferred to the grantee’s bank account.
In addition, the grantees will be supported in terms of immigration procedures and other related procedures by West Pomeranian University of Technology and Vinh University for the whole participation time.
The President of Vinh University establishes the selection committee for the Program.
Involved students and lecturers get the application dossier at the Department of Research and International Affairs from October 12, 2018, complete the dossier and submit it to above department before October 31, 2018.
The selection committee will assess candidate dossiers from October 31, 2018 to November 05, 2018.
Selected candidates from the first selection will pass specialized knowledge and English tests between November 06, 2018 and November 10, 2018.
The final result will be sent to West Pomeranian University of Technology before November 16, 2018.
West Pomeranian University of Technology will give final decision on candidate selection and send the necessary documents for visa application to the selected candidates.
All information about the program is available on following websites:
Erasmus Plus: http://www.erasmusplus.zut.edu.pl/eng/menu-poziome/current-news.html
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Dinh Phan Khoi,
Director, Department of Research and International Affairs,
Vinh University, 182 Le Duan Street, Vinh City, Nghe An Province, Vietnam
Mobile: 0913509075; Email: email@example.com