Number of scholarships: 02 teachers
- The lecturers will deliver 8 hours of teaching, and search for teaching and researching cooperation with lecturers from West Pomeranian University of Technology for at least 5 days (excluding travel) at West Pomeranian University of Technology in the 2019-2020 academic year (summer semester: 02/03/2020 – 05/07/2020, Easter break: 10-14/4/2020).
Candidates nominated for this program should:
- Have appropriate major;
- Be proficient in English as required by the program, more specifically at least level B2 (CEFR).
- Prepare a proposed individual teaching programme (download the form here: mobility_agreement_20192020.docx )
- Meet other requirements by Erasmus Plus Scholarship Program.
- The lecturers are beneficiary of 140 EUR/day during at least 7 days, and lump sum for travel expenses.
Before going to Poland, the grantees will sign a contract with the program and the payment is done in cash on the first day of mobility.
In addition, the grantees will be supported in terms of immigration procedures and other related procedures by West Pomeranian University of Technology and Vinh University for the whole participation time.
The President of Vinh University establishes the selection committee for the Program.
Involved students and lecturers get the application dossier at the Department of Research and International Affairs from October 12, 2019, complete the dossier and submit it to above department before November 30, 2019.
The selection committee will assess candidate dossiers from November 30, 2019 to December 05, 2019.
Selected candidates from the first selection will pass specialized knowledge and English tests between December 06, 2019 and December 10, 2019.
The final result will be sent to West Pomeranian University of Technology before December15, 2019.
West Pomeranian University of Technology will give final decision on candidate selection and send the necessary documents for visa application to the selected candidates.
All information about the program is available on following websites:
Erasmus Plus: http://www.erasmusplus.zut.edu.pl/eng/menu-poziome/current-news.html
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Nguyen Van Hai,
Vice Director, Department of Research and International Affairs,
Vinh University, 182 Le Duan Street, Vinh City, Nghe An Province, Vietnam
Mobile: 0905673688/0988607711; Email: email@example.com