- Candidates: Undergraduate, master and doctoral students, lecturers
- Number of scholarships: 07
- Majors: Physics or related majors
- Undergraduate, master and doctoral students
Students will study one semester which lasts for 5 months, from February 22, 2016 at Zielona Góra University.
Specialized exchanges, teaching and researching cooperation with lecturers from Zielona Góra University; Study and suggestion of cooperation opportunities in other fields between Vinh University and Zielona Góra University
Duration: 8 days in February or March 2016
- Candidate qualifications:
Candidates nominated for this program should
- have appropriate major.
- Be proficient in foreign language as required by the program, more specifically at least level B2 (CEFR) of English for lecturers; level B1 for undergraduate, master and doctoral students
- Meet other requirements by Erasmus Plus Scholarship Program
Zielona Góra University will provide the grantees with airfares, accommodation at the dormitory of Zielona Góra University and give following allowances:
- Undergraduate, master and doctoral students are beneficiary of 750 EUR/month during five months, lecturers are given 140 EUR/day and lump sum for travel expenses.
Before going to Poland, the grantees will sign a contract with the program and be advanced 50% of the total granted amount transferred to their own bank account.
In addition, the grantees will be supported in terms of immigration procedures and other related procedures by Zielona Góra University and Vinh University for the whole participation time
- The president of Vinh University establishes the selection committee for the Program.
- Involved undergraduate, master and doctoral students and lecturers get the application dossier at the Department of Research and International Affairs or the Department of Physics and Technology from October 26, 2015, complete the dossier and submit it to one of two above departments before November 6, 2015.
- The selection committee will assess candidate dossiers from November 6, 2015 to November 7, 2015.
- Selected candidates from the first selection will pass specialized knowledge and English tests on November 8, 2015.
- The final result will be published on November 10, 2015.
8. All information about the program is available on following websites:
For more information, please contact Dr. BUI Dinh Thuan, Head of Spectroscopic Optics Section, Department of Physics and Technology (Mobile: 0915 56 00 85; Email: email@example.com).