Văn phòng Tiếng Anh Khu vực, Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ thông báo chương trình học hè từ 03/07/2018 đến 28/08/2018. Dự kiến có 20 suất học bổng được trao trong đợt này. Hạn nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến vào 23 giờ 59 phút, ngày 20/04/2018. Chi tiết như sau:
Summer Term 2018 (July 03, 2018 – August 28, 2018)
The Regional English Language Office, U.S. Embassy Hanoi is seeking Vietnamese candidates for American English E-Teacher Program, Summer Term 2018.
The American English E-Teacher Program offers 8-week, online university-level courses in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) developed by U.S. educational institutions.
Vietnamese English language teaching (ELT) professionals who meet the criteria listed below are invited to apply. Up to 20 scholarships will be awarded.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2018 at 23:59
Who can apply?
• Be a citizen of Vietnam;
• Be an English language teaching professional;
• Be dedicated and promise to complete the fully-funded course, which is valued at $1,500 per participant;
• Have strong English language reading and writing skills (minimum 550 TOEFL, 70 iBT, or CEFR B2 or equivalent but NO certificate is required);
• Be living in Vietnam for the entire duration of this course;
• Have regular and reliable access to high-speed internet connection;
• Be able to spend 1-2 hours online per day at the participant’s convenience for the duration of the 8-week course;
• Be willing to be enrolled in a second or third course, if your primary choice is unavailable.
When do the classes start and finish?
Classes begin July 03, 2018 and end August 28, 2018.
What courses are available?
Using Educational Technology in the English Language Classroom
Iowa State University
Integrating Critical Thinking Skills into the Exploration of Culture in an English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Setting
Teaching Grammar Communicatively
Professional Development for Teacher Trainers
Arizona State University
Teaching English to Young Learners (under 12 years old)
George Mason University
University of Maryland Baltimore County
Content Based Instruction
Read below for descriptions of the courses.
How to apply?
Submit an online application form at http://tinyurl.com/eteachervietnam
NO LATER THAN 23:59 April 20, 2018.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Regional English Language Office, U.S. Embassy Hanoi at RELOVietnam@state.gov or telephone number 024-38505000, extension 6115.