The Faculty of Science at University of Strathclyde is offering a range of scholarships for international students in 2018-2019. These scholarships will be available to commence full-time postgraduate taught programme in September/October 2018.
The aim of the scholarship is to recognise academic achievement and to attract the best science students from across the globe.
The Faculty of Science is one of the UK’s leading faculties of science, providing a vibrant, dynamic, supportive and friendly place to study.
The University accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available, and our current standard requirements are: IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).
- Application deadline: September 17, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Faculty of Science.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Computer and information sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics and statistics, Physics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences.
- Scholarship Award: £3500/£2500 scholarships towards course tuition fees are available for students studying on MSc/PGT programmes in Science. Eligible students must have excellent grades from University and strong English test results.
- Number of Scholarships: A range of scholarships for international students.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Applications should be made online.
How to Apply: Application may be delayed if students fail to provide the following documents (where appropriate):
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, eg degree certificate and transcripts (showing the subjects taken and your grades). If you’re still studying, provide a transcript of your results so far
- If qualifications are in a language other than English, please provide official translations in addition to the copies of the original documents
- If English is not first language, please provide a suitable English language test certificate (if appropriate), for example IELTS
- A copy of passport (if they are a non EU overseas applicant). Passport is required in order to obtain Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) statement which allows you to apply for your Tier 4 visa to study
- A copy of sponsor letter/scholarship award (if appropriate/available)
- Copies of any other documentation to support your application such as a CV, Personal Statement, Portfolio (for certain programmes)