Candidates: Undergraduate students
Number of scholarships: 02 undergraduate students
Majors: Fisheries and Food Sciences.
- The students will study one semester (summer semester 2021/2022) at West Pomeranian University of Technology.
Candidates nominated for this program should:
- Have appropriate major;
- have appropriate academic merit (grade average);
- Be proficient in English as required by the program, more specifically at least level B1 language proficiency,
- Meet other requirements by Erasmus Plus Scholarship Program (start and complete the stay abroad within the same level of studies).
The study programme realized at WPUT will be officially recognized by Vinh University as counting towards the degree.
- The student is beneficiary of 800 EUR/month and a lump sum of 1500 EUR for travel expenses.
Before going to Poland, the grantees will sign an Erasmus contract with WPUT, the payment of the grant will follow the 50%+30%+20% scheme, the first payment transferred to the grantee’s bank account open in Poland upon arrival.
In addition, the grantees will be supported in terms of immigration procedures and other related procedures by West Pomeranian University of Technology and Vinh University for the whole participation time.
The President of Vinh University establishes the selection committee for the Program.
Involved students get the application dossier at the Department of Research and International Affairs from October 12, 2021, complete the dossier and submit it to above department before October 31, 2021.
The selection committee will assess candidate dossiers from October 31, 2021 to November 05, 2021.
Selected candidates from the first selection will pass specialized knowledge and English tests between November 06, 2021 and November 10, 2021.
The final result will be sent to West Pomeranian University of Technology before November 15, 2021.
West Pomeranian University of Technology will give final decision on candidate selection and send the necessary documents for visa application to the selected candidates.
All information about the program is available on following websites:
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Nguyen Van Hai,
Vice Director, Department of Research and International Affairs,
Vinh University, 182 Le Duan Street, Vinh City, Nghe An Province, Vietnam
Mobile: 0905673688/0988607711; Email: email@example.com